I received an invitation. A wedding invitation. It is tomorrow (Saturday). The probability for me to attend the wedding ceremony is high because:
- It is on Saturday. Saturday is my working day.
- The wedding took place at the place near to my office. Very near.
- I received this invitation twice! One by verbal. Another one by text.
- I know this family quite some time.
- My office been doing business with the invitee for as long as I could remember.
But, despite all the above mentioned reasons, there is still one reason that make me hesitate whether to go or not to go. The bridegroom himself.
Ahah!! Hmm.. I see…!!
Oh wait! No, no, no, no!!! It’s not what you people are thinking about. This is not a broken-hearted case, ok!!
NOOO IT IS NOT!!!
Ok, know what? Since no one want to listen to me, so I think I’m going to off now.